worldinfoforfree

worldinfoforfree

Santa Rosa Private Investigator

Wine Country Investigations is a privately-owned investigative firm located Santa Rosa, California while extending services to all 50 states. Our primary objective is to ensure client satisfaction while striving to deliver quality services at the most affordable price for our clients.

At Wine Country Investigations, we take the time and have the skills to make sure every part of the investigation is covered. Our Investigators are licensed and insured and use the latest techniques applicable to the private investigations industry. We as investigators strive to provide a high standard of excellence to every one of our clients, no matter how large or small the investigation. Santa Rosa Private Investigator‚Äč

Our founder, Steve Heffelfinger has extensive experience in the private investigative industry. His experience working on a wide variety of criminal investigations has equipped the rest of his staff with the essential tools and knowledge needed to be an effective and efficient private investigator.

To date, Steve has 25 years of experience as a private investigator and a fugitive recovery agent. His career has given him notable expertise in both criminal and civil investigations. Steve has been responsible for over 5,000 documented arrests of wanted fugitives both in the United States and abroad. With over 1,000 private investigation cases closed, his expertise in the field is exceptional.

Steve has appeared on Court TV, America’s Most Wanted, and a fugitive recovery documentary, which allows him to provide educational insights to the industry. His appearance on the screen, coupled with his expertise, has lent him success in his private security firm. Moreover, he is an expert witness, having testified at trial and assisting attorneys in various stages of each case.

To have a successful case, one must investigate and obtain not just evidence but the evidence that proves what took place. The conclusion of your case could well depend on your ability to be more prepared than the opposing side. With our expertise and resources, your case will be exceptionally stronger.

Our team approaches every case equally; executing each case with our knowledge, expertise, and diligence, despite the unique challenges each case provides. Our founder, Steve, oversees every case and ensures that our firm maintains the high standard of our services.

Our investigation services extend far beyond the legal field. Our expertise has numerous uses outside the courtroom. Acquiring information online is easy. Anyone with a computer and an internet connection can do it. However, there may be a time when the situation calls for a more hands-on approach. This is where Wine Country Investigations excels. We perform fact-gathering investigations that are comprehensive, diligent, and trustworthy. The internet can only get you so far, after all.

Wine Country Investigations understands how difficult hiring a private investigator can be. We are here to take the pressure off you, delivering accurate, detail-oriented information to all our clients. Rest assured that your case is in capable hands.    We understand our client’s need for privacy, and accordingly, every discussion you have with us is held in strict confidence.

Wine Country Investigations can be of assistance in a wide variety of cases ranging from a background check to providing investigative assistance to legal counsel in a murder investigation. Please refer to our services tab to see if our services can be applicable to you.